( regarding the processing of your personal data )
1. The administrator of personal data is Maciej Pedryc running a business under the company OLDTIMER SERVICE Maciej Pedryc at the address: Łoś, ul. Sołecka 6A, 05-504 Złotokłos, Poland.
2. The Data Administrator can be contacted by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at +48663303383, or in writing to the administrator’s contact address: Łoś, ul. Sołecka 6A, 05-504 Złotokłos, Poland.
3. The administrator has not appointed a personal data protection officer.
4. The administrator will process your data for the purpose:
a. responding to your inquiry;
b. contact and send you an offer;
c. performing a sales contract or a contract for the provision of services, in particular for the purpose of receiving and executing orders and the delivery of ordered goods;
d. pursuing and protecting against claims in the event of mutual claims of you and the Administrator;
e. meeting the requirements resulting from tax and accounting regulations, including keeping tax documentation and storing accounting documents;
5. Providing all personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to implement the abovementioned purposes.
6. The legal basis for processing your personal data is:
– in order to conclude and perform the contract – the necessity to perform the contract;
– for marketing purposes – the Administrator’s legitimate interest in providing clients with information about the Administrator, available offers and promotions conducted by the Administrator;
– in order to collect debts – the legitimate interest of the Administrator consisting in the possibility of pursuing its claims under the concluded contract;
– in order to meet the requirements arising from tax and accounting regulations – the provisions of generally applicable law.
7. Your data may be transferred to data processors at the request of the Administrator, such as accounting office, IT service providers and, if necessary, other data recipients, e.g. postal and courier service operators, banks.
8. The administrator does not transfer personal data to a third country or international organization.
9. Your personal data will be stored:
– for a period of 2 weeks in the event of transfer of data, but failure to establish cooperation with the Administrator for various reasons;
– for the duration of the contract;
– for the duration of the legitimate interest of the Administrator, unless you object to such data processing.
The data storage period may be extended each time for a period of limitation of claims, if the processing of personal data will be necessary for the pursuit of any claims or defense against such claims by the Administrator or for the period of storage of documents resulting from tax and accounting regulations.
10. You have the right to access your data and the right to request their rectification, if they are incorrect, the right to supplement incomplete personal data, taking into account the purposes of their processing, deletion or limitation of their processing.
11. At the same time, you do not have the right to request the deletion of data to the extent that data is processed in the scope of determination, investigation or defense of claims.
12. To the extent that the basis for the processing of your data is the premise of the legitimate interest of the Administrator, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
13. To execute the above rights, please contact the Administrator. Contact details available in paragraph 2 above.
14. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
15. The administrator does not apply mechanisms of automated decision making, including profiling based on your personal data.
This information fulfills the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator of your personal data and does not require any action on your part.
In case of doubts related to the processing of personal data, you may request the Administrator to provide information.